Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Summer Day 1: Nature Sanctuary and Yankee's Game

It's finally summer! This means I have 69 days of uninterrupted adventure time. Think I ran out of stuff to do in NYC after 2 years? So did I... That's why I made a goal this summer to do something every day. And I don't mean clean the apartment and run errands... I mean do something for me; have fun, have adventures, relax. So, I'm back online sharing my #summerofme adventures in NYC.

So what did I do on my first day of summer? Today, I got a chiropractic adjustment (ahhhh... Relief), then spent a few hours in Central Park including...

Visiting the newly re-opened Hallett Nature Sanctuary.


Just when I thought I was in the clear for doing one thing today, I got a text that some friends had extra tickets to a Yankee's game.

(Yankees made a comeback in the bottom of the 9th)

One day of summer down, and I'm exhausted. If the rest of the summer goes this way I'll need a vacation from my vacation!



No comments:

Post a Comment